Friday, April 18, 2008

Quick Note

This will be brief as we had a very sleepless night at the Newlin house last night. Maple has just fallen asleep and I am about to join her. I have a moment while I nibble dates and drink tea to put up yesterday mornings class. The Level 1 class is really a delight. Everyone is making so much progress every class and just really showing up ready to learn. I really could not ask for more. I am also so enjoying the longer class times in the morning classes. It makes such a difference to have those extra 15 minutes!

Thursday Level 1

  • 3 Surya Namaskar
  • Lunges
  • Crescent Pose
  • Trikonasana (back heel on the wall) 2x
  • Parvakonasana (heel on wall)
  • Standing Thigh Stretch
  • Anjaneyasana 2x
  • Pigeon Prep
  • Upavista Konasana
  • Parsva Upavista Konasana
  • Janu Sirsasana
  • Marichyasana 3
  • Jatara Parivartanasana (with a block)
  • Sucirandrasana
  • Dwi Pada Yogadandasana (happy baby)
  • Savasana

Enjoy!

No comments: