Thursday, May 21, 2009

No class Friday

Hi Gang,

I apologize for the late notice but we are not having class tomorrow morning. I am off to Maple's Kinderhaus for a sweet little ceremony to send off all of the children who will be going to kindergarten in the fall. Very sweet.

We will have practice on Sunday 9-11am. I am not sure what focus right now, but I am thinking many timed standing poses and some hips, forward folds and maybe sirsasana, sarvangasana. I still have something wicked in my lungs that I am attempting to navigate around.

I also want to take a minute to apologize for my recent neglect of this site. I am exploring some pretty challenging situations in my parenting and between that, the garden and trying to do anything with my own practice, I am left without any time to spare.

I am going to put a link up over the weekend for Christina's workshop so that you can just download the pdf for registration. That should make things easier for folks.

Alright. Enjoy the holiday weekend. It is beautiful out.

No comments: