Friday, May 8, 2009

reflections

What a lovely class this morning! We had a nice group and I think that everyone had some great openings with the sequence that we did. The magical Anusara template. It is highly effective.

I shared some personal stuff at the beginning of class and I think that softened folks up a bit, and when we can get soft and open like that right off the bat it really makes the practice sweet. Really.

Anyhow. I love teaching, I love practicing, and I love guiding people toward an opening. So with all of that, it was a pretty fabulous morning.

I hope to see some folks on Sunday. I know that it is mother's day, but I cannot really think of a better way of starting mothers day than with a practice. I am going to follow another JF sequence. Magical.

Also, please let me know soon if you are interested in Christina's workshop. It is only 6 weeks away!

No comments: