Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Snow Yoga

I just got back for a great, languid practice followed by lunch at the Driftless. Yum on all fronts. I actually found this old sequence that I have only done 1 or 2 times before. It was great. A lot of repeating poses multiple times which can be wonderful for deepening the energetic around certain actions and also allowing space to just really feel the pose. Loved it. It was very sensational for me, but I am beginning to loose a little bit of my perspective around what something should feel like for someone who is not pregnant. I would come out of a pose and just be like "whoa" or really move energy vocally in other ways and my practice buddy would look at me kind of funny. So I am not sure if she had as intense I time as I did, but like I said, for me, it was great.

We have class just on Monday night this week. It is actually a make up class from one we missed in October, which I am glad for because I am glad to meet this week. And then, Thanksgiving. We seem to be on a roll toward the end of this session, and I will post the projected schedule for December as well as for the New Year (until baby) in the next few days.

The Holiday Yoga Spree schedule is as follows:

Sunday December 28th 9am-noon
Monday December 29th 9-noon
Tuesday December 30th 9-noon

Kids 10-15 holiday yoga class will be Monday afternoon 3-4pm

Hope this sounds good for folks and I look forward to seeing you all on your mats throughout the Holidays.

No comments: